Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brady Bunch 2008 Tennessee Vacation

Instead of typing a long blog entry about our vacation, I thought I would make a slideshow. Sam has done it before so we put this together last night. I picked the music to match the mountain theme. Plus, it's just good music to listen to.

I do want to tell you about the Jr. Ranger program. We all had to complete a booklet with activities--looking for leaves in the park, picking up litter, answering questions, and attending a ranger led program. We all had a great time doing it. The kids got Jr. Ranger badges and Sam and I got patches for being "NOT SO JR. Rangers".

This is probably better for you. You know I have a tendency to go on and on and on and on and on and on. I hope you enjoy our trip down memory lane.

Till next time....GOD IS LOVE



No comments: