Thursday, February 08, 2007

Happy Early Valentine!!!!

OMG!!!! Guess what my wonderful husband got me as an early Valentine's present???? Well, I have to tell you about last year's Valentine's present first. I was still in NC and we were only 2 months from being married. Sam told me he had me something for Valentine's Day. Well, me being the biggest kid I kept asking him what it was. Only thing he would tell me was it was green and not money. I had everyone at work trying to figure out what in the heck was green and not cash??? Finally he came for a visit the weekend before V-Day and surprised me with Martina McBride tickets! So the weekend after our wedding I got to see Martina!
 
So on Wednesday while Sam was picking up our free tickets at Gwinnett Center for the Gladiators, guess what else he got??????? YES, IT'S GREEN!!!! IT'S NOT MONEY!!!! I got tickets to see THE GAITHERS HOMECOMING!!!!!!  April 13th, 2 days before our 1 year anniversary I will be seeing some of the greatest gospel singers ever. I am so excitied! I couldn't believe who would be there with them.
 
Jeff and Sherri Easter
Gaither Vocal Band
Ernie Haase and Signature Sound
Gordon Mote
Ivan Parker
Lynda Parker
Ben Speer
 
These are some of my favorite people in gospel music. Just the other night we saw Ernie Haase and Signature Sound on T.V. and I was like, I want to see them in person. This group is like the Tempations of Gospel Music, the way they dance around the stage. My grandmother would say the are not Christian because of the dancing. She is an old-fashioned Church of God woman. But I love them and I get to see them!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY
 
Thank you to my wonderful husband who is making all my dreams and wishes come true.I love you with all my heart and soul. You're my best friend, my security blanket, my partner; you're everything I ever hoped for, I LOVE YOU! First the Gaithers in April, then Disney in May, and your love 24 hours a day. What more could a girl want???
 
HMMMM I wonder if he was feeling a little guilty for all the hockey games we have been attending lately? Ha Ha
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!
 

No comments: