Friday, September 01, 2006

My first BLOG!

Welcome to my blog! This is fair warning that everything you read on my blog will be about my husband or children, Unless I am mad at the Cable company, the cashier at Mcdonalds, traffic in Atlanta, Mr.Hamburger (Steven's social studies teacher), Riverview apartments for not cleaning their dumpster, or our neighbors who leave a coffee cup in the stairwell for 2 weeks (we finally had Steven to go downstairs and pick it up). Then there are the sales at Kroger I'll have to comment on. Like what in the heck are you going to cook with 20 green bell peppers for $10?????????

By now you have probably figured out this is going to be all about ME! I will try to keep it short and sweet, unless I'm really mad! Then again, when I talk about my new husband Sam Brady, I can write a book. So my first entry should be about him, since he did hound me until I finally gave into writing a blog.

After many years of dreaming of my Prince Charming, MY PRINCE FINALLY CAME!!!!! For the first time in my life I am truly IN LOVE! Sam has totally changed my life for the best and my childrens' too! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would fall in love and move to another state, for the last 6 years were spent living with my parents and working hard for my children. I love my parents and actually enjoyed living with them. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, telling my parents I was love with someone who lived in Georgia (we lived in North Carolina). After meeting Sam and seeing the love we shared, and many tears later (more like several tsunamis), they gave their blessing, and now here I am in Georgia with a wonderful man who I adore. We are blending our families together, creating an amazing love on the way. Now if I can get used to Georgia 400, the names of roads changing without a clue that they are changing, and our downstair neighbor cooking all that mexican food with some nasty smelling spices, I think I will love it here!!!!!!!

Till next time.......PEACE OUT FROM SANDY SPRINGS..........HOLLA

3 comments:

Sam Brady said...

Go Baby! You're bloggin' like all the other cool kids now! I'm so proud of you! I luyew!

rakethetable said...

Welcome to Georgia. I have lived here all my life - in or around atalnta for almost 20 years.

I have found the blogging (started out being about poker and football) to be a great way to share family happenings to those not so close. Sounds like you are now set to do the same to those in North Carolina.

Good Luck.

Holla. :-)

Benjamin said...

Bring da noise, bring da funk, woman! We here at Chronicles Central are awash with giddy anticipation.

Er.

Cleanup in aisle 4!