Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Life is off and running very fast this year. We have had so much excitement since Decemeber, I am now just catching my breath. Jessica had to have her tonsils removed Dec.12th. OMG!! What an experience! She did really well with surgery. I was 24 when I had mine removed and I can't imagine being 9 and going through the surgery. The old wives' tale about you get to eat all the ice cream you want--NOT!!!!! We were lucky to get her to drink 2 ounces of water. All is better now. We are just trying to get back to normal life. If there is such a thing.
 
Seems like we have been celebrating birthdays for a year now. The twins turned 9 on the 6th of November. Steven turned 12 on the 10th of Jan. and Sage (Sam's daughter) turned 6 on the 19th. We celebrated last night with family and friends. Everyone had a wonderful time. We had 6 kids here and all of them spent the night. I couldn't believe that 6 kids could be quiter than 3 kids. OMG!!! I really didn't know Steven and his friend Courtney (boy) were here half the time. Thank you Xbox!!! Sage, Jewel, Jessica and Mia were into the Littlest Pet Shop.  Today with 6 kids in the house on a rainy day, I managed to get a 1 hour nap on the couch! It's really making us wonder if we need more kids??????? Just kidding!
 
Tomorrow we are back to reality: work, school, homework, picking up kids, dinner, telling my husband I love him at least 456,234 times a day. Weekends I bump it up a little more since I see him all day, at least to 89,345,234,561 times.
 
Take care until next time.
 
love
Darlene Brady

No comments: